We are very pleased to announce the reopening on April 26th.
We are looking foward to seeing all our members back on court very soon and hope to welcome new members also.
Please note when we reopen the following restrictions will be in place.
* To access the courts in this phase of the reopening, a player must:
– Be a current member.
– One parent/guardian must accompany any player under 18 years.
– Doubles play is allowed , only if partners are from the same household.
* Only people who have booked a court online can play. This is important to log all players to ensure contact tracing in the event of a member who played becoming unwell.
* Clubhouse to remain closed at all times, including toilets.
* Online booking for each court will be staggered by 15 minutes – for example – if Court 1 is booked between 9-10, court 1 cannot be booked again until 10.15. This will ensure courts are vacated before next booking.
* All players must be listed on the online booking system. Any player not listed on the booking will be asked to leave.
* Sanitisation of gate will be completed as required.
* Members are asked to minimise touching common points..gate, all fob areas, handles, nets etc.
* You should use your foot to push open and close the Security gate after using your fob. Do not touch the gate or fob system with your hands.
* Players to bring all items with them also – water, balls.
* Players should arrive only a few minutes before play, play for designated time and leave before next players arrive.
* Anyone found breaching rules will not be permitted to play further.
* All members need to “opt in” to the protocols prior to resuming play. If you agree to adhere to the rules and are eligible to play, please text ‘opt in’ by reply to this number, along with confirmation of your fob number. Your fob will then be reactivated assuming you are eligible.
– Fobs reactivated from April 26th will expire at the thend of June at which time membership will be due.
Thanks for all your support and we are looking forward to seeing you on court very soon.
ATC Committee .
- Saturday Morning Coaching
- Child Protection